Friday, January 13, 2017

About Us: The Owners of This Blog

Hello Readers!

As the owners of this blog, we felt that it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves to the readers as the first thing that appears.

Hello!
My name is Carissa! I'm 20 years old and I'm an English and Secondary Education major at Loyola University, and I'm currently in my sophomore year of college. I'll include a little bit of information about myself:

Favorite Book: My favorite book would have to be White Fang written by Jack London.

Favorite Band: My favorite band at the moment would have to be Twenty One Pilots. They've honestly become so successful. In all honesty I listen to so many different music genres. Some of my favorite artists would have to be: Beyonce, Chance the Rapper, J.Cole, Real Friends, Neck Deep, and so many more.

Favorite Candy: Gummy worms. No one can argue with that because Gummy worms are the best.

Favorite Food: There are too many different foods for me to decide this one.

Favorite Movie: Mary Poppins

Favorite Animal: I love cheetahs!

Favorite Disney Character: Aladdin

Future Job Goals: Well... I aspire to become a District Attorney, but if law school does not work out becoming a high school English teacher is great goal.

Fun Fact: I've been to Disney World 3 times.


Howdy howdy howdy!

My name is Dominique but almost everyone I know calls me Dom. I'm 19 years old and a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I'm double majoring in Zoology and Italian and I'm also trying to get a certificate in Environmental Sciences. Although my majors have nothing to do with English, I still love to read and write!

Favorite Book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

Favorite Band: I love Evanescence and have for the past seven years. Other bands in my top 5 are 30 Seconds to Mars, Within Temptation, La Dispute, and Hands Like Houses. I also have an obsession with oldies! Name a band from the 50s, 60s, and 70s and I've probably heard of them!

Favorite Candy: Reese's Peanut Buttercups and Smarties

Favorite Food: Anything Italian and takis

Favorite Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Favorite Animal: Elephant

Favorite Disney Character: Dumbo (I feel like this is a given considering my above answer heh)

Future Job Goals: I would love to work at a zoo and also become a wildlife rehabilitator. Making children's books about animals would be cool too. The Big Goal is to become an animal photographer for National Geographic (I do have a photography page on Facebook called Fascinating Creatures).

Fun Fact: I've owned my Chicago Cubs hat for almost ten years now. I also have a stuffed animal that's about sixteen years old but I refuse to give him up.


We're just two women from Chicago who love to read and document books. Welcome to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment